top of page


You must obtain the following pre-requisites before registering:

  • Must be 18 years old and must have grade 10 English or pass the equivalency test at our school.

  • Minimum requirement-Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s License (Class G1 & G2 are not eligible).

  • You are required to have a physical – Have the doctor fill out the MTO’s Ontario medical form. These forms are available free of at your local DriveTest Centre.

  • Purchase or download a copy of the Ministry of Transportation’s ‘Truck Driver Manual’ and read it over in preparation for the Ministry’s Written Test for your beginner’s license. Click here for the practice tests.

  • Take your completed Ontario medical form to your local DriveTest Centre when you go to write your beginner’s test. (DriveTest will keep this medical form so make sure you make copies of it before handing it in) You will be required to pay the DriveTest Centre a $120 licensing fee prior to writing the "A" test and $65.75 for "Z" test.

  • Obtain a 3-Year driving record and a criminal record search at our office and have the results back the next day for $45.

  • If you have a criminal record, please visit Pardons Canada website. This is an excellent site to help you determine if you need to apply for a pardon, or a US Travel Waiver and how to do it.  Applicants who have indictable convictions appearing on their criminal record search may be hindered from finding future employment involving Border Crossing.

bottom of page